[Michlib-l] FINAL REMINDER!!: 2015 MeL Databases RFP Product Trials and Survey

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Mon Jun 1 11:39:36 EDT 2015

Hello again-this is your last reminder to please take some time out of your busy schedules to review the resources found below when accessing via the trial websites under consideration for inclusion in the Michigan eLibrary starting October 1, 2015.  We've noticed that we don't have as much feedback on the resources proposed by EBSCO, GALE and PROQUEST, so if you're able to review those, that would be most appreciated!  Please share this email with your colleagues as well. The survey will close at Noon on June 5, 2015.  You can also provide feedback and get updates on the MeL RFP process at, http://www.michigan.gov/libraryofmichigan/0,2351,7-160-18668_39174_70693---,00.html. Thanks very much for being a part of the process!

MeL 2015 Database RFP Survey:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2015melrfp

Vendor Trial Websites and Logins:
EBSCO
http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?authtype=uid
Core Package:                                Core Enhanced Package:
User ID:  melpkga                          User ID:  melpkgb
Password:  mellibrary                  Password:  mellibrary
Britannica Online
 Britannica School:  www.school.eb.com<http://www.school.eb.com>
 Username:  mel2015
Password:  trial
To login into Britannica School Educator content and features; first choose either Elementary, Middle or High and then click the "My Britannica" link in the top right of Britannica School and enter the following:
 Username:  meleducator
Password:  meleducator
 ProQuest
http://www.proquest.com/go/meltrial
BiblioBoard (BiblioLabs)
 Web:  https://library.biblioboard.com
iPad:  https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/biblioboard-library/id613149061?ls=1&mt=8
Nexus and Galaxy Tab:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.biblioboard
Kindle Fire HD:  http://support.biblioboard.com/knowledgebase/articles/194919-how-to-side-load-biblioboard-on-the-kindle-fire-hd
 Biblioboard Logins
General Interest:  Username: mel123
Password:  welcome1
K-12:  Username:  mel456
Password:  welcome1
Business: Username:  mel789
Password:  welcome1
Health: Username:  mel1011
Password:  welcome1
Historical:  Username:  mel1213
Password:  welcome1
 Brainfuse
 Web:  http://main.helpnowtrialm.ny.brainfuse.com
Click on "Login"
Username:  milibrarytrial
Password:  trial
 Gale/Cengage Learning
 http://galesupport.com/trial/lom_2015
 World Book for access to:  World Book Student and World Book Advanced
  ID:  MeL2015
  Pw: MeL2015
Scholastic
http://go.grolier.com/freetrial
http://trueflix.scholastic.com/freetrial
http://freedomflix.scholastic.com/freetrial
http://scienceflix.scholastic.com/freetrial
 Login: melfree
Password: trial
 LearningExpress Library
 Please use the following for your review of this product currently available via MeL.  LearningExpress Library requires a user to create a free account and we feel that using this resource via MeL is the easiest and less confusing way to facilitate the review process.  Please review:  LearningExpress Library:  All Centers with particular emphasis on Job & Career Accelerator and Computer Skills Center and Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success.
URL for LearningExpress Library
http://galesupport.com/migeoipcheck/migeoipcheck-lxpress3.php?database=MAIN
URL for Workforce Skills for 21st Century Success
http://galesupport.com/migeoipcheck/migeoipcheck-lxpress3.php?database=CEN <http://mel.org/index.php?P=GoTo&ID=4653&MF=4>

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns and thank you again and especially to those who have already responded to the survey!
Kind regards,
Deb

Deb Biggs Thomas, MA AMLS
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Dept. of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48909
Phone:  517-373-4466
Visit MeL at:  http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> and on Facebook at:  http://facebook.com/mel.org
The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.