[Michlib-l] Librarian Position Open in Sembach, Germany

Yvonne Brown ybrown at lib.lapeer.org
Tue Jun 2 09:49:27 EDT 2015

Librarian Position Open in Sembach, Germany

OPEN PERIOD: Monday, June 1, 2015 to Monday, June 15, 2015

SERIES & GRADE: NF-1410-04

POSITION INFORMATION: Full Time - Permanent

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/405557400

This librarian position is a vital position within the framework of the IMCOM-Europe G-9 Library Garrison Support Element (GSE). This position provides technical services support to 18 Army Europe Libraries ensuring all materials centrally processed meet all current SOPs and guidelines and selects materials for garrison library collections. This position acts as our expert on eContent, providing support to our staffs in the field and responds to patron help request. This position also handles contracts for the Library GSE.

Duty location is Sembach, Germany. Sembach is part of the US Army Garrison Rheinland-Pfalz. Sembach is a municipality in the state of Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. Sembach is a rural town with the closest large city being Kaiserslautern, which has excellent train connections to great places to visit like Paris (in about two hours), Munich (in about 4 hours), and many others!