[Michlib-l] Lapeer District Library closure--temporary!!

Melissa Malcolm melissa at lib.lapeer.org
Thu Jul 30 10:44:13 EDT 2015

Hi all--

There are major issues with our network here and so we have a shutdown planned for August 7-9. We are hoping that it does not go longer, but one never knows what one will find when things are opened up.

Staff will be working their regular schedules at all branches but will have no access to e-mail in their buildings. Please call individual locations if you need to get in touch.

Wish us luck!

melissa

Melissa A. Malcolm
Library Director
Lapeer District Library
201 Village West Dr S
Lapeer, MI 48446
melissa at lib.lapeer.org
www.library.lapeer.org
810.664.9521 ext. 3113
"If liberty and justice mean anything, then access means everything." -- Charles Ogletree