[Michlib-l] TLN Bulk Order Opportunity for Book A Thousand Letters Home

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Jul 27 11:02:06 EDT 2015

All,

Just a friendly reminder of our bulk discount order offer for the book A Thousand Letters Home. Ms. Irish has done and is continuing to do programs at many of Michigan's public libraries, so this would be a good time to place a discounted order for her (please specify hardcover or softcover) book. Please get your orders to me by no later than Friday, August 7.

Thanks!

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager