[Michlib-l] OCI Yearbook Program

Robert P. Holley aa3805 at wayne.edu
Fri Jul 24 11:44:23 EDT 2015

I would remind anyone participating in this project that getting permission from the copyright owner is a formal legal requirement though I doubt that anything would happen if a library overlooked this step. In any case, I would also suspect that the worst that could happen would be a take down notice unless the copyright owners officially registered the copyright.

Bob

Robert P. Holley
Professor, School of Library & Information Science
Wayne State University
Detroit, MI 48202
aa3805 at wayne.edu
248-547-0306 (phone)