[Michlib-l] Cataloging staffers -- need to review or build skills?

Suzanne Robinson RobinsonS at mcls.org
Thu Jul 23 12:22:24 EDT 2015

Wide distribution.  Please share with any staffers who might be interested
in these foundation workshops.

Cataloging staff! Do you need to build basic skills or maybe just review
some concepts? We have what you need. Register for these classes in July
and August:

Copy cat of monographs using RDA (July 28-30) - the deadline to register
is Friday, July 24, so hurry - there are still a few seats left
Original cataloging of monographs using RDA (August 11-13)
Assigning Library of Congress call numbers: basic (August 18-20)
MARC: an introduction (August 25-27)
Assigning Library of Congress subject headings (August 25-27)

For more information and to register:
https://www.mcls.org/training-events/training-events-list/

Thanks,
Suzanne
Part time Hours:
Office hours: Tuesday and Thursday 9a - 3p, with slight variations
I work from home also, and I check email regularly.
Email is the best way to reach me.
Suzanne Robinson, AMLS
Continuing Education Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910          800-530-9019 ext 134

mcls.org