[Michlib-l] Under the Radar Michigan Drawing: We Have Two Winners!!! Four Additional Winners To Come!!!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Jul 16 08:04:36 EDT 2015

All,

On the morning of Tuesday, July 14 Tom, Jim and Alexa of the Under the Radar Michigan team visited The Library Network to assist Jim Pletz and Brigette of TLN (I was busily engaged providing service to a TLN member library that day) with our library program drawing. TLN recorded the festivities, edited footage coming soon, and a great time was had by all.

We are very pleased to share with you the names of the libraries that were drawn for the first two UTR programs. Drum roll, please:

1. For the November, 2015 UTR program, the winning library is...Grace A. Dow Memorial Library in Midland!
2. For the February, 2016 UTR program, the winning library is...Peter White Public Library in Marquette!

For those 100+ libraries whose names were not picked from one of our two custom crafted cardboard boxes, festooned with UTR and TLN logos, in round one, fear not! Round two is yet to come! Yes, we will be drawing the names of FOUR additional libraries at this year's Michigan Library Association annual conference in Novi. Date and time of the MLA drawing is TBD. You need not be present at MLA to win, although we hope to see all of you there. And don't forget, Tom and Jim of Under the Radar Michigan will be the keynote speakers at the October 29 luncheon http://www.milibraries.org/prof-development-networking/annual-conference/featured-speakers/ Get your tickets now!

Congratulations to Grace A. Dow Memorial Library and Peter White Public Library. And good luck to our 100+ libraries that still have an opportunity to win one of four UTR programs in the drawing at the MLA conference in Novi in October.

Thanks for playing, everyone! More play to come!

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager
The Library Network