[Michlib-l] Are you using the MeL Discovery widget on your library website?

Norris, Sonya (MDE) NorrisS2 at michigan.gov
Wed Jul 15 10:22:13 EDT 2015

Greetings,

I'd love to see some examples from the field of libraries using the MeL Discovery widget which is available here:

http://mel.org/widget/meldiscoverywidget.html

Could you please email me off-list with a link to the page where you have it if you're using it? Thank you!

Sonya Schryer Norris
Library Consultant
Library of Michigan

702 W. Kalamazoo St.
P.O. Box 30007
Lansing, MI 48909-7507
Ph: 517-373-4457
Fax: 517-373-5700
http://mi.gov/libraryofmichigan
http://mel.org<http://mel.org/>
http://michlibrary.org<http://michlibrary.org/>

Nourishing Michigan's Future...during school and during the summer!  Consider being a sponsor or site for the Summer Food Service Program and encourage Michigan's children to Meet Up and Eat Up - and Read Up!    www.michigan.gov/sfsp<http://www.michigan.gov/sfsp>

[image004]