[Michlib-l] FREE copies of some wonderful books and audio CDs by part-time Michigan authors

Sylvia Merz lelandlibrary at lelandtownshiplibrary.org
Tue Jul 14 13:02:01 EDT 2015

Hello everyone.

Two of our dear friends and part-time Leelanau County authors have asked if
I would share copies of their published works to any libraries in Michigan
that would like them.  Their publishing house (Two Canoes Press) is closing,
and the titles will be available under a different imprint in the future.
They are authors Priscilla Cogan and grandfather Duncan Sings-Alone.

Attached is a list of the works they are offering free of charge to
libraries (or school libraries if you would like to share with your local
schools).

 If you will return email me  which titles you would like, and the number of
each if more than one, I will send them off via RIDES.  Let me know your
Rides number as well to facilitate printing up shipping labels.

Please let me know no later than August 15th and I'll get them off to you.

Sylvia Merz, Director

Leland Township Library

203 E. Cedar St., P.O. Box 736

Leland, MI 49654-0736

PH: 231-256-9152     FAX: 231-256-8847

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday - 10 to 5     Wednesday-10 to 6
Saturday-10 to 2

www.lelandtownshiplibrary.michlibrary.org
<http://www.lelandtownshiplibrary.michlibrary.org/>

cid:image001.jpg at 01CE99C7.13A1DE40