[Michlib-l] Senior backpack programs

Hintz, Shari SHINTZ2 at mhc.net
Mon Jul 13 11:40:26 EDT 2015

Is anyone out there doing a Senior backpack program?  It's something we are considering for our consumer health library, and I am looking for ideas of how to get started.  Someone mentioned there is  a library in MI that has a Senior backpack program, and I would love more information about how it works (size of backpack collection, variety of topics, funding sources and/or partnerships, etc.).

Thanks in advance!

Shari Hintz
Information Research Assistant
Munson Community Health Library
MIUMVX
Work Hours: MWF 8:30am to 5pm (closed 12-12:30pm for lunch)

Munson Community Health Center
550 Munson Avenue, Suite 100
Traverse City, MI  49686
Voice: 231-935-9265
Fax: 231-935-9267
shintz2 at mhc.net<mailto:shintz2 at mhc.net>

Community Health Library Disclaimer:  This material is provided for informational purposes only as a service of Munson Community Health Library. Taken from standard medical sources, this information represents the opinion of the author(s). It is not intended to provide comprehensive coverage of the subject or to suggest a diagnosis or treatment. It does not suggest endorsement by Munson Healthcare. For further information on this subject, please contact your health care provider.