[Michlib-l] MCLS workshops - prerequisites offered this summer

Suzanne Robinson RobinsonS at mcls.org
Mon Jul 6 14:25:18 EDT 2015

Wide distribution -- please share.

Hi, everyone --

Many of the more advanced workshops that we offer require either a set of
skills that you already have or a workshop to help you gain those skills.
We are offering those classes in July and August to allow you to be ready
for other workshops.

Check out our summer offerings here:
https://www.mcls.org/training-events/training-events-list/

Thanks,
Suzanne
Part time Hours:
Office hours: Tuesday and Thursday 9a - 3p, with slight variations
I work from home also, and I check email regularly.
Email is the best way to reach me.
Suzanne Robinson, AMLS
Continuing Education Librarian
Midwest Collaborative for Library Services
1407 Rensen St., Suite 1
Lansing, MI 48910          800-530-9019 ext 134

mcls.org