[Michlib-l] Two New MAP Partners: 386 and Counting: These Two Are Guaranteed to Float Your Boat!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Jul 1 09:39:26 EDT 2015

All,

We have added two new cultural destination partners for MAP, bringing the total number of participants to 386. To that end we are pleased and proud to welcome Arnold Mackinac Island Ferry and Arnold Mackinac Island Ferry Sip n' Sail Cruises to the Michigan Activity Pass program.

Get out with MAP and enjoy everything this great state has to offer over your long Fourth of July holiday weekend.

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager