[Michlib-l] Final Reminder!! 2015 MeL Databases Survey: Please Give Us Your Feedback!

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Thu Jan 29 17:55:08 EST 2015

Hello Michigan Library Community! If you have not already responded, the survey will close for comment at Midnight, Feb 2nd.  Our current contract for "core" MeL resources is in its 4th (extension) year which will end on September 30, 2015. We welcome your input to help us craft a Statement of Work that will be part of a Request for Proposal (RFP) for a new set of subscription content, beginning October 1, 2015 for the Michigan eLibrary.

Please respond to a short survey which you can find at:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2015melrfp

The survey will be available until Midnight, February 2, 2015.  Please share widely with your staff, colleagues and/or members!

For more information on the 2015 MeL Databases Selection Process, please go to:  http://michigan.gov/2015melrfp

Thank you very much for your feedback and please let me know if you have any questions, etc.  The Library of Michigan values your feedback!

Kind regards,

Deb

Deb Biggs Thomas, MA AMLS
Michigan eLibrary & Outreach Coordinator
Library of Michigan/Michigan Dept. of Education
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI  48909
Phone:  517-373-4466
Visit MeL at:  http://mel.org<http://mel.org/> and on Facebook at:  http://facebook.com/mel.org
The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.