[Michlib-l] DVD Rental Charges

Anita Chouinard achouinard at tadl.org
Wed Jan 28 16:30:12 EST 2015

Hi Jill,

We do not charge a rental fee for our DVDs. We have regular DVDs that go
out for 7 days with .25 cent a day late fee. These are renewable. We also
have Hot DVDs that only go out for 4 days and we charge $1 a day late fee
on them. These are the newest releases and are not renewable.

Anita Chouinard
Circulation Coordinator
Traverse Area District Library
(231)-932-8529

On Wed, Jan 28, 2015 at 3:40 PM, Joe Gross <jgross at ransomlibrary.org> wrote:

> Jill and All,
> We circulate all DVDs for free for a week. Late charges are $.25/day.
> Cheers,
>
> Joe
>
> --
> Joseph Gross
> Director
> Ransom District Library
> jgross at ransomlibrary.org
> (269)685-8024
>
> On 1/28/2015 2:22 PM, Jill C. Brown wrote:
>
>> Library comrades,
>> I'm curious about what you're charging for DVD rentals.
>>
>> Our current fee is $2 for 2 days. Late fees are $1 per day -- that we're
>> open.
>>
>> Your input is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
>>
>> Jill Brown, MLIS
>> Library Director
>> Deckerville Public Library (zv089)
>> (810) 376-8015
>>
>> “A good library will never be too neat, or too dusty, because somebody
>> will always be in it, taking books off the shelves and staying up late
>> reading them.” -Lemony Snicket

Anita Chouinard
Circulation Coordinator
Woodmere Branch