[Michlib-l] Special Needs Services Roundtable (SNSR) spring meeting

Jen Taggart taggartj at btpl.org
Wed Jan 28 14:59:38 EST 2015

Would you like to share and discuss program ideas for patrons of all
ages with special needs, in a casual roundtable discussion with other
librarians?

Looking for advice on some of the latest Apps and technology geared to
youth and adults with different needs?

Craving some recommendations and sources for collection materials to
support the families with special needs in your community?

Please join us for our second meeting of the Special Needs Services
Roundtable (SNSR)! All librarians and library science students
interested in offering services to children, teens, and adults with
special needs are welcome. We will discuss programming ideas,
technology, vendors, share resources and strategize ways to serve our
differently-abled patrons better.

Meeting: Thursday, April 16

Time: 12 - 3 p.m. (You can purchase an optional pizza/salad lunch, or
you may bring a lunch with you.)

Place: Bloomfield Township Public Library, 1099 Lone Pine Road,
Bloomfield Township, MI 48302

RSVP by April 1 to Jen Taggart at taggartj at btpl.org
<mailto:taggartj at btpl.org>  or (248) 642-5800

Jen Taggart

Assistant Department Head, Youth Services

Bloomfield Township Public Library

1099 Lone Pine Road

Bloomfield Township, MI 48302

(248)642-5800