[Michlib-l] library director contract vs. no contract

Oscoda County Library ocl at m33access.com
Fri Jan 23 14:26:29 EST 2015

Good afternoon:   My library board chair recently asked me why I do not
have a contract with the library. Dawn and I then had a conversation about
the benefits of a contract vs. no contract. I thought I would ask my fellow
librarians their thoughts on the matter. What do you feel the benefits are
to having a contract over not having one? If you have a contract what
information is included in it?   Thanks in advance for your assistance!
Amy   --

Amy Knepp, Director
Oscoda County Library
430 W. Eighth