[Michlib-l] Galesburg Historical Museum

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Jan 22 07:20:29 EST 2015

All,

Please see the link to the attached article in yesterday's Detroit Free Press. Perhaps someone on the west side of the state can reach out to Mr. Martin, to tell him about the publicity the Michigan Activity Pass (MAP) program http://michiganactivitypass.info would bring to his museum. And it is only going to get better starting May 24, 2015 when the expansion of MAP to encompass the Park and Read program http://www.mrpaonline.org/Programs/MI-Big-Green-Gym#.VMDqLS6VlCA will take place. Our new partnership with the DNR and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan will result in media opportunities for MAP that have not been available to us in the past.

As with the Galesburg Historical Museum, please feel free to reach out to any and all cultural venues in your communities that you feel would make good partners with MAP. Talk up the program, and/or send your potential contacts my way.

http://www.freep.com/story/news/columnists/john-carlisle/2015/01/21/galesburg-historical-museum-volunteers-visitors/22133865/

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager