[Michlib-l] RFP template

Kay Schwartz kschwartz at fpl.info
Wed Jan 21 12:15:38 EST 2015

Trish,

I do not have an RFP but have a couple of vendors to whom you should send it -

Knight Technology Group is our outside network engineering firm and, though a small company, Ken and his assistants are excellent and extremely well qualified, install lots and lots of servers and networks so they know the latest and newest info and requirements - have been virtualizing our system gradually over the last year and are almost done. We didn't do an RFP because we work with them regularly so just engaged them to do this extra work for us. ( I think they work with Christine Hage also)

Ken Rutyna
Knight Technology Group http://www.ktg-corp.com/
They are based in Royal Oak but can work anywhere up and down I-75 easily. FPL has worked with them for 10+ years.

Another great tech company - if anything happened to Knight, I'd be working with them - they already do our Erate and have done for 5+ years:
John Foster
Convergent Technology Partners http://www.ctpartners.net/
Based in Flint

Kay

Kay Schwartz
Director
Flint Public Library, 1026 E. Kearsley St., Flint, MI 48502
Phone: 810-249-2038
Fax: 810-249-2633
Email: kschwartz at fpl.info

Message: 9