[Michlib-l] FW: [GMRLIST] BeginningPlus PubMed Class Starting Today

BiggThomas, Deb (MDE) BiggsThomasD at michigan.gov
Tue Jan 20 14:53:07 EST 2015

This just came through via the Michigan Health Sciences Libraries listserv that I'm on.  Of Interest?

Deb
D. B. Thomas, MA AMLS
MeL & Library Outreach Coordinator
Visit MeL at: http://mel.org and on Facebook at: http://facebook.com/mel.org
The Library of Michigan is pleased to share a new video series highlighting Michigan libraries and how they are making a difference in their communities.  To experience Michigan libraries in a new light, visit http://brightside.cedam.info/ and watch the 21st Century Libraries episode.