[Michlib-l] Under the Radar Michigan Book and DVD Bulk Purchase Opportunity and New MAP Partnership, Too!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Tue Jan 20 12:24:47 EST 2015

All,

Imagine how excited we were this morning to see MAP featured on the Under The Radar: Michigan Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/UTRMichigan It isn't every day that we get time for MAP on a FB page that has nearly 46,000 likes. Truth be told, I don't think we ever get play for MAP on a FB page with nearly 46,000 likes! And as of the time of this writing, our MAP post has 146 likes of its own. Thank you to Tom Daldin at UTR: Michigan, our new MAP partner. I can't wait to tell Tom about our effective May 24, 2015 expanded MAP program, which will include the Park and Read/Mi Big Green Gym program http://www.mrpaonline.org/Programs/MI-Big-Green-Gym#.VL6OKi6VlCA I've already sent a "teaser" to our reporter contact at the Detroit Free Press, and she replied right away "when can I call you about this?" Cool for MAP!

Speaking of Under the Radar: Michigan, just a friendly reminder of our discounted bulk order offer for the book and/or four dvd set. The response from libraries has been great, and I have a thick stack of "please order the book and dvd set for my library" printouts on my desk. Let's see if we can make that already thick pile of replies even thicker, prior to the February 13 order deadline.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager