[Michlib-l] New interim director at Mid-Michigan Library League

Sheryl Mase sheryl.mase at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 12:25:59 EST 2015

Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 12:28:50 -0700
From: lawrencej at MMLL.ORG <mailto:lawrencej at MMLL.ORG>
Subject: IMPORTANT Annoucement: Sheryl Mase appointed Interim Director of MMLL
To: MMLLALL at LISTSERV.MMLL.ORG <mailto:MMLLALL at LISTSERV.MMLL.ORG>

Hello Members,

Today, we want to Welcome Sheryl Mase to the League as she begins as Interim Director of MMLL.  Sheryl brings a wealth of experience to MMLL and is well known in the library community for her many years at the Library of Michigan and before that at the Kent District Library.

We will have about two weeks of "double coverage" as I move toward retirement on January 30th.

Sheryl can be reached via email at: administrator at mmll.org <mailto:administrator at mmll.org>
and at the MMLL offices at: (231) 775-3037

James W. Lawrence, MLS, MBA

Director
Mid-Michigan Library League
210 1/2 N. Mitchell St.