[Michlib-l] DVD Cases/Displays

Mary Cornell mcornell at sjcity.com
Mon Jan 19 16:17:08 EST 2015

Hello all,

We are looking to change how we handle our DVD cases and displaying them. We currently have all our DVDs in their cases behind the circulation desk and sleeves with a DVD case sleeve out in a display. We are looking to put out the cases minus the DVD and have the DVD's behind the desk in some sort of individual sleeves. Does anyone handle their DVD's similarly? Could you offer some recommendations of cases/sleeves that you use? Or how you handle the display in general?

Thanks,

Mary Cornell

Mary Cornell

Technical Services Supervisor