[Michlib-l] Supplemental Sick Leave Banks?

Andrea Estelle aestelle at otsegolibrary.org
Mon Jan 19 09:10:36 EST 2015

Good Morning Everyone,

My library board is interested in looking at policies for supplemental sick
leave banks (which employees can contribute sick leave hours to when they
have maxed out their sick time or as they wish to). Does anyone currently
offer such a sick leave bank and can you send me your policy/procedure of
how it is implemented?

I know when I was at Kent District Library they did have one - not sure if
it is still in existence?

Thanks!

Andrea

Andrea Estelle, Library Director

"Brighten the Corner Where You Are"

Every Great Community Deserves a Great Library

www.otsegolibrary.org <http://www.otsegolibrary.org/>