[Michlib-l] City Library Code of Ordinances

Anna Curtis acurtis at cityofeatonrapids.com
Wed Jan 7 14:14:01 EST 2015

I recently became the director of a small city library and one of the
projects I inherited was updating the city's code of ordinances. The problem
is I am coming from a district library background and have no experience in
this. The last time the Library ordinance was updated was in 1974 so my
guess is that it will need some revamping, but that's about as much as I am
willing to say at this point.

Can anyone help me with this or provide me with their own city ordinances as
an example?

Thank you!

Anna M. Curtis, Director

City of Eaton Rapids Public Library