[Michlib-l] Affordable USB drives?

Angie Michelini amichelini at tln.lib.mi.us
Wed Jan 7 12:02:51 EST 2015

I'm delighted to let you know that TLN has discounted pricing for flash drives, headphones, earbuds and other items.

We have a volume discount agreement with CDWG.  Please see the attached procedure for accessing the CDWG portal and creating a quote.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Angie Michelini
Technology Services Manager
The Library Network
41365 Vincenti Court, Novi, MI  48375
Office:  248.536.3100 x144, primary contact number
Cell:  734.673.7303, urgent requests only