[Michlib-l] Program recommendation

natalie bazan hopkinslibrary at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:12:19 EST 2015

I've had several wildly successful soap, lotion and lip balm classes in both Hopkins and Dorr and I asked her if she would like to work with other libraries.  If you are thinking about a bath and body class or just soap, give Rachel Sadowski a call.  She's working in the Hopkins area right now but is willing to travel and often goes to the east side of the state to visit family.  She has a company called Dancing Crane Soap & Sundries on facebook.  She provides all the supplies and instruction.  You have to provide boxes and newspaper to wrap the soap in so that it cools down slowly.  Rachel.A.Sadowski at gmail.com269-591-0494
If you have any questions, give me a call.

Natalie Bazan MA, MLIS
Library Director
Hopkins District Library                       Dorr Township Library
118 E. Main St.                                     1804 Sunset Dr
Hopkins, MI 49328                              Dorr, MI 49323
269-793-7516                                      616-681-9678
http://hopkins.llcoop.org                  http://dorrlibrary.michlibrary.org
http://sharing.michlibrary.org