[Michlib-l] Group Home Residents

Bill Bowman bowmanb at indelib.org
Tue Jan 6 10:38:19 EST 2015

We treat all group home residents as individuals, unless the home itself decides to have a card.  Many times the caregivers will limit the checkouts for the resident, but we do not treat them any differently than any other patron.  It has worked well for us, and it seems to make both the caregivers and the residents happy.

Bill Bowman
Head of Circulation / IT Manager
Clarkston Independence District Library
248.625.2212 phone