[Michlib-l] salary information

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Sat Feb 28 13:13:49 EST 2015

Dear Collective,

We are currently looking at updating our salary scale and I can find bits
and pieces of comparison information, but not the whole picture.  So I am
falling on your mercy to help me compile a document of like-size and salary
libraries to our own as a guide in creating our own scale.  I don't have
experience with those nifty surveymonkey things, so I'm doing this old
school.  Also, after I compile the information into a nice, neat package, I
am more than happy to share with anyone interested.  What I want is class 5
size libraries between 38,000-43,000 in population.  I need to know:

1.      Population

2.      Staff size + how many actual full and part time staff in your
library(ies)

3.      Annual Budget

4.      Salary scale or actual amount for:

a.      Director

b.      Asst. Director

c.       Dept Heads

d.      Branch Managers