[Michlib-l] book bags

Tory Worland Tory at teilandmarkaudio.com
Thu Feb 26 15:49:45 EST 2015

Hi, Susan!

I saw your post on Michlib requesting info on book bags.

As a distributer of audiobooks to libraries, we have attended many library conferences and offered book bags such as what you are looking for as our vendor "give-away".

We worked with a company called Promo Direct, and ordered their Celebration Tote Bag (item #6675). They are durable, colorful and cost effective. The website addy is promodirect.com. You can click here<http://www.promodirect.com/catalog/srhkeyword.cz;jsessionid=EEEF3D0EF9C4F4AA1A3A7FFB298D2387?keyword=6675> to go directly to the image and info on this item.

I hope you find this information to be both timely and useful!

Have a successful day,

Tory

For every new "Like" on our Facebook page between now and Midnight February 28th, TEI will donate $1 to ARSL
Click here<https://www.facebook.com/teilandmarkaudio> to "Like" us on Facebook and support the Association for Rural & Small Libraries

[cid:image004.png at 01D051DB.D7B33CC0]

Tory Worland
"Your non-electronic, non-online, no additional cost, user-friendly, live-person-answering-the-phone audiobook rep!"
National Sales Manager

[TEI Landmark Audio logo 200 x 200 pixels.v2]

TEI Landmark Audio
Local Phone:       317-849-1700
Toll Free Phone: 800-850-1701
Fax number:        317-849-9773