[Michlib-l] Federal tax forms

Margaret Bentley margaret.bentley at sdl.lib.mi.us
Sat Feb 21 13:53:41 EST 2015

Thank you to everyone who responded. Now that we know that at least some
libraries have received forms we are contacting the IRS.  If this does
not work, we will contact our congressman.

I personally ordered forms to be mailed to my home about a month ago.  I
have not received those either, but did get a form I did not order.
This is shaping up to be the worst year yet.

Margaret Bentley
Adult Services Librarian
Shiawassee District Library--Owosso
502 W. Main