[Michlib-l] Multiple toners available from zv194

Goupil,Heather goupilh at cadl.org
Fri Feb 20 10:42:08 EST 2015

Good morning all!

We have been cleaning up our supply room and have a few unused toners available to the first responding libraries.  Please reply off the list to my email below with your RIDES site code, models/colors requested, and I will send these through RIDES delivery to your location.

I have attached a document with the details and copied it below as well:

Model

Printer

Color

Stock

LASERJET MODELS

96A

HP LaserJet 2100/2200

Black

1

IVR83038

HP LaserJet 4200 series

Black

1

MAR27X

HPLaserJet 4000 series

Black

1

27X

HP LaserJet 4000 and 4050 series

Black

1

C4127X / IVR83027

HP LasreJet 4000 and 4050 series

Black

1

DESKJET MODELS

HP88XL

HP OfficeJet Pro series - various models

Black

4

HP88XL

HP OfficeJet Pro series - various models

Magenta

3

HP88XL

HP OfficeJet Pro series - various models

Yellow

3

HP88XL

HP OfficeJet Pro series - various models

Cyan

3

HP51629A

HP DeskJet/OfficeJet series - various models

Black

4

HP51645A / HP45

Unknown

Black

2

HP96

HP DeskJet, Photosmart, OfficeJet - various models

Black

1

HP97 / IVR63WN

HP DeskJet, Photosmart, OfficeJet - various models

Tri-Color

1

Have a wonderful weekend,
Heather

Heather Goupil, Purchasing Assistant
Capital Area District Libraries - Administration
401 S. Capitol Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933
517-334-1531 | goupilh at cadl.org<mailto:goupilh at cadl.org>
www.cadl.org<http://www.cadl.org/>