[Michlib-l] Invitation to MeL Resources for Genealogy Research Workshop

Hope Siasoco hsiasoco at pinckneylibrary.org
Wed Feb 18 20:35:00 EST 2015

Dear Library Colleagues,

We cordially invite you, your friends, family and community to attend an
upcoming workshop at the Pinckney Community Public Library this
Saturday, February 21, from 10:30am - 12:00pm. The workshop is entitled:
"MeL Resources for Genealogy Research". Please join us for this very
informative workshop as Deb Biggs Thomas, our Michigan eLibrary and
Outreach Coordinator at the Library of Michigan, shares her expertise
with the wealth of MeL resources available to every state resident in
their genealogy research. Deb will present some of the new changes to
HeritageQuest online, as well as point out the digital collections and
supplemental websites in MeL Michigana. (This workshop is free to the
general public, and refreshments will be served.)

For more information, check out http://on.fb.me/1LcHlps [1] or call us
at 734-878-3888. Please call to register so that we have a good count of
attendees for any handouts that may be given during this workshop.

We hope to see you then!

Sincerely,
Hope Siasoco, Library Director
Pinckney Community Public Library