[Michlib-l] Programming Opportunity: Jeff Yeager

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Feb 9 12:23:06 EST 2015

All,

I wanted to share a programming possibility/opportunity from a librarian friend who works in that state just to the south :) Please see below for details, as well as the attached. Jeff is the author of "The Ultimate Cheapskate's Road Map to True Riches" , "The Cheapskate Next Door" , "Don't Throw That Away!" , and "How to Retire the Cheapskate Way".

Please feel free to contact Jeff (or Ben) if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager