[Michlib-l] toys

Galesburg Charleston Memorial District Library galesburglibrary at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 7 11:44:29 EST 2015

I feel your pain!! (And I also appreciate the reminder to clean / sanitize our toys... completely missed my radar!)

We have several Fisher Price toys - house / barn / garage - that are stored on top of the shelves in our kids' room. I tried to put them away, to clean up some of the clutter, but it only took one little girl coming in and asking for them before I had to put them out again!

Oh, well! 😉

Helena Hayes, Director
Galesburg Charleston Memorial District Library
188 E. Michigan Ave.
Galesburg, MI 49053

269-665-7839 (phone)
269-665-7788 (fax)