[Michlib-l] Kit Boxes Available

Valerie Meyerson vmeyerson at petoskeylibrary.org
Wed Dec 16 13:44:21 EST 2015

Hello all -
We are still cleaning out our storage room and have some book/CD kit boxes available.
If anyone is in need we have three different sizes - all having a spot for one CD: 12" x 10.5", 11" x 9", and 10" x 7". These are used, but in good condition and some are black, and some are white.  Reply off list if you would like some to: childstaff at petoskeylibrary.org<mailto:childstaff at petoskeylibrary.org> - and let us know size and amount.

Thanks,

Valerie Meyerson, Library Director
Petoskey District Library
231.758.3120
231.881.7676
vmeyerson at petoskeylibrary.org<mailto:vmeyerson at petoskeylibrary.org>

Please think about the environment before printing this message.