[Michlib-l] Successful Survey Distribution?

Linda K. Neely lkneely10 at frontier.com
Wed Dec 16 09:30:55 EST 2015

Greetings,
The Bath Township Library Advisory Committee wishes to disseminate a survey to assess what people like, what they wish to see and what our future direction should be.   We want to be sure significant numbers of all the following groups get the surveyBath Townshop TaxpayersBath Schools studentsHome schooler familiesSeniorsUsers and non users
We are thinking we would supplement an online Survey Monkey survey with hard copies distributed at school lunch time and available at the Library, the Township Offices, Senior Center and Farmers Market.
If you have had a successful survey with good return rate, please share with me (offline or on) what you did.

Linda Neely, MA, MLISBath Township Library Advisory Committeelkneely10 at frontier.com