[Michlib-l] Another question

James Lenze jamesl at Gardencitymi.org
Tue Dec 15 14:14:53 EST 2015

Sylvia,
We do not charge anything different for non-card carrying patrons.  Adults (18+) may get a free guest pass for the computer.  Minors (under 18) who do not have a card must have a parent present to grant permission before we issue a guest pass.
Library programs are free and open to all - resident, non-resident, card carrying, non-card carrying,...

James B Lenze, Director            jamesl at gardencitymi.org
Garden City Public Library
31735 Maplewood St
Garden City, MI 48135
[smile]<http://smile.amazon.com/ch/46-2488901>

From: michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org [mailto:michlib-l-bounces at mcls.org] On Behalf Of Sylvia Merz
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 12:16 PM
To: MichLibList Serve <michlib-l at mail2.mcls.org>
Subject: [Michlib-l] Another question

Hello All. Thanks for your help as we work through our financial issues up here.
One more quick question that the Board has asked me to check on:
Do any libraries charge people who are NOT card-carrying patrons for using computers or wireless, or for attending children's story time, or other library programs at your libraries? So what they are interested in what you allow NON CARD CARRYING PATRONS to access in your libraries. . .
Thanks in advance for your help.

Sylvia Merz, Director
Leland Township Library
203 E. Cedar St., P.O. Box 736
Leland, MI 49654-0736
PH: 231-256-9152     FAX: 231-256-8847
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, & Friday - 10 to 5     Wednesday-10 to 6     Saturday-10 to 2
lelandlibrary.org
[cid:image001.jpg at 01CE99C7.13A1DE40]