[Michlib-l] Bulk Order For Green Machine/MSU Football: Detroit Free Press Book, December 12

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Mon Dec 14 07:43:33 EST 2015

All,

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/college/michigan-state/spartans/2015/12/11/michigan-state-spartans-commemorative-book/77135494/

We will be placing two bulk orders for the book Green Machine, featured in the linked article. The first order will be placed by us on Tuesday, December 22. Those orders will qualify for the discounted pre-pub price of $24.95.

We will place a second order for this book in January. Orders received at TLN after December 21 will be invoiced at the list price of $34.95.

Please note that we may assess a $1.00 per book fee in order to help offset the cost of this project.

Please send your orders to me by no later than Monday, December 21.

Thanks.

Jim

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager