[Michlib-l] Hartford Public Library Press Release

stephanie daniels daniels55 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 17:22:03 EST 2015

Join us in celebrating Hartford Public Library's "A Literary Christmas" on Saturday, Dec.12th from 10am to 2pm. There are themed trees: "Star Wars"; "Harry Potter"; "Cat in the Hat"; Eric Carle, "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"; "Beatrix Potter" Disney "Cars"; and "Alice in Wonderland". In celebration of the 150th anniversary of "Alice in Wonderland", there will be a Mad Hatter Tea Party with character costumes. Don't miss our special "Lego Christmas Village" display complete with train. Santa will be here for the children from 11am to 1pm. We will have free prize drawings, refreshments and holiday fun for the whole family! For more information call the library at 269-621-3408 or email hartfordlibrary2000 at yahoo.com.