[Michlib-l] Books for 4th-6th grade book clubs

Donna Alward dalward at hlpl.lib.mi.us
Fri Aug 28 17:14:03 EDT 2015

The Houghton Lake Public Library along with other regional libraries (Roscommon Area District, Ardis Missaukee District, McBain Community and Otsego County) have provided Battle of the Books, an afterschool literacy program for 4th-6th graders for several years.  As a result, Houghton Lake has an accumulation of great titles in paperback for that age range that we encourage you to borrow through MeLCat.  Please see the attached document created by Sarah Maddox, our Youth Services Librarian.

Donna J. Alward, Library Director
Houghton Lake Public Library
4431 W. Houghton Lake Dr.
Houghton Lake, MI  48629