[Michlib-l] Thank You Michigan Public LIbraries

Social social at basicesl.com
Wed Aug 26 11:36:06 EDT 2015

Just a quick 'Shout Out' out and a huge 'Thank You' to the 9 Michigan Public
Libraries who have added Basic ESL to their Online Resources this summer!
>From Grand Rapids to Mount Clemens - we are humbled that Michigan has given
Basic ESL such a warm reception.   We thank these libraries for promoting
English literacy in their communities via Basic ESL.

For those unfamiliar, Basic ESL is a 3-Level English Language Learning
course with native language support in 19 languages.  Basic ESL is a
traditional program and compliments other language learning resources like
Mango and Pronunciator.  The best part is that Basic ESL is 100% free for
public libraries and library patrons.

Basic ESL is currently used in 28 states and Canada.  The three links below
show the variety of ways Basic ESL can be added to a website.  Look for the
BASIC ESL button or link on these library websites and then try out BASIC
ESL using "Instant Access".

Atlantic County Library System (NJ)
<http://www.atlanticlibrary.org/databases>

New Rochelle Public Library (NY) <http://www.nrpl.org/whatsnew/>

Niceville Public Library (FL) <http://cityofniceville.org/library.php>

Signing up your Library is easy.  Simply visit: www.basicesl.com/libraries
and click "Register Now" and provide basic contact information for your
library.  Basic ESL will send your library an access button to add to your
library's website.  Immediately, library members can click the access button
and begin using the Basic ESL courses.  If you have questions, please call
me and I'll be happy to speak with you.

Thanks again Michigan!!

Kevin Cole

kcole at basicesl.com | Tel: (951) 775-4087