[Michlib-l] Periodical shelving for sale.....

Francine Paolini paolifra at aquinas.edu
Tue Aug 25 10:03:27 EDT 2015

Hello Fellow Colleagues,

We are doing some reorganizing and find ourselves with 9 sections, at three
feet per section, of quality periodical shelving we no longer need.  So, we
are selling it.  Attached are all of the specifications and two pictures of
the shelving.  The pictures represent the shelves we are keeping and
currently using in our periodicals area.  The shelving shown represents a
range of 6 sections, at 3 feet a section.

We are asking $1200.00 (or best offer) for the shelving.  If you would like
less than 9 sections, let me know and we will negotiate a price.

Please e-mail me if you are interested.

--
Francine Paolini
Co-Director