[Michlib-l] Teresa Irish appearences in the UP and Northern Michigan this fall

Lisa Waskin lisaw at uproc.lib.mi.us
Tue Aug 25 14:08:04 EDT 2015

Thank you all for your replies.  I have put together a list for the end of
September and into October for the U.P. and Northern Michigan locations.  If
I missed you, I apologize and please let me know so I can add you to the
list.

Please see the attached list of appearances by Teresa Irish and her Thousand
Letters Home program.  There are some gaps in the scheduled dates, which
according to her site, there are no programs scheduled.  I have indicated
these on the list as well.  I don't know if she wants a break or if these
are still open.

Lisa Poignant Waskin

Director

Superior District Library