[Michlib-l] Up, Up and Away With MAP: Twice As Nice As Last Year, In Less Than Three Months!!!

Jim Flury jflury at tln.lib.mi.us
Thu Aug 20 08:44:57 EDT 2015

All,

I am very pleased to share some great MAP-related statistical news with you. As you know, Year 3 of the statewide Michigan Activity Pass program went live about three months ago. Thanks to a lot of hard work on the part of sponsors, library staff, and our software engineer/programmer, awareness and usage of MAP is up, way up, Up, Up and Away up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUQghiaG4cU I remember when WJR used to play this song, which tells you I've been around a while, and also that AM radio has changed just a tad since the 1960's. So how up is up? MAP Year 3 went live just prior to Memorial Day. From go-live to today, you have circulated TWICE AS MANY MAP passes in Year 3 as was the case for the entire twelve month period of MAP Year 2!!! And that's not just a bunch of hot air. Keep up the great work, everybody.

Thank you for your promotion, sponsorship and hard work on behalf of the Michigan Activity Pass program. Up, Up and Away!

Sincerely,

Jim Flury

Jim Flury
Technical Services Manager