[Michlib-l] Fw: Pics

Lori Haas director at montmorencylibrary.com
Fri Aug 14 10:28:25 EDT 2015

We have a very nice good condition computer table unit that needs a home.
It could also be used for office stations or study tables.  We would give it
to another library or school if you pick it up and dismantle it.  It is
located at our branch in Lewiston, Michigan and would need to be picked up
in a timely manner because our new tables have arrived and we are waiting to
set them up.

Pictures are attached.  Sorry for the quality and the angles but because the
unit is large and the room is small it was very hard to photograph.  I
believe we originally paid about $8000 for the complete unit.  It has 8
stations and has desks that are set up in a rectangular pattern 2 desks x 4
desks. The measurements are as follows:
each desk table is 48 inches wide
walls are 67 inches high
the overall dimensions of the complete unit is 8'5"wide x 19'2"long x
5'7"tall

Please feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions.

Lori Haas
Director
Montmorency County Public Libraries
P.O. Box 438