[Michlib-l] Law Poster Vendor Recommendations and Complaint

Koscielniak, Kimberly (MDE) KoscielniakK at michigan.gov
Mon Aug 10 14:22:04 EDT 2015

The MIOSHA Workplace Posters link is now on the MeL Legal Gateway under both the “Common Michigan Legal Questions” and “Michigan State Agencies” links.  As the documents and links on the site are maintained by MIOSHA, I can’t be sure of when they will be updated and released, but you can always find the MIOSHA posters here as well as the link to the federal and larger state list. The latter opens as a Word doc - look for the “Poster List” link at the bottom of the text:

Our Poster List<http://www.michigan.gov/documents/cis_wsh_cet0155_120262_7.doc> includes other department required posters and their contact information.
<http://www6.dleg.state.mi.us/Parsers/safety_posters.asp>Place an Online Request<https://w2.lara.state.mi.us/MIOSHAPublications/?SortOrder=&Search=&Type=&Topic=MIOSHA+Workplace+Posters> for copies of the above posters.

I also included the link that Kate Andrade sent covering the US Dept of Labor website under the MeL Legal Gateway “Federal Issues” link – thank you Kate!

Kim