[Michlib-l] arrangement between library & municipality

CED Donna Clark ceddc at llcoop.org
Mon Apr 27 17:43:30 EDT 2015

Dear Michigan Library Friends:

Our community in Cedar Springs is moving ahead on our new library building
plans. We are a city library.  We would like to survey several MI libraries to
find out the following:

1.  Type of Library you represent (population if you know it offhand)
2.  Who owns your library building and property
3.  What arrangement do you have with your municipality regarding your
    building, its operations and maintenance
4.  How are you funded?
5.  Who would you suggest we approach for donations for construction?
6.  Other insights or advice

Partial replies are acceptable - we don't live in a perfect world and you are
all busy! :D

Thank you for considering our request.

Donna Clark, Library Director
Class III, population 9,467