[Michlib-l] Summer Reading Manual PDFs - UPDATE

Reish, Karren (MDE) ReishK at michigan.gov
Tue Apr 28 10:35:23 EDT 2015

Please see below about accessing copies of the Summer Reading Manual pdf forms WITHOUT the guidelines.

Karren Reish
Library Grants Coordinator
reishk at michigan.gov<mailto:reishk at michigan.gov>

________________________________

[cid:image001.gif at 01D06588.96BB9DA0]
Hello everyone,

Recently it was discovered that the PDF Forms Handouts on the CD/DVD for each program had edit guidelines on each page.  Unfortunately this was not caught before the CD/DVD's were distributed to libraries.  Upstart has corrected the problem and Reingold has uploaded all PDF Forms Handouts for all 4 programs to the CSLP website.

Once a member logs in the forms can be found under Membership & Sponsorship --> Member Libraries --> Proprietary Downloads --> 2015 Graphics and Reproducible Files.  Each program link directs you to an alphabetical list of all PDF forms from that manual.

I apologize for the inconvenience.  If you have any trouble please let me know immediately.

Thank you,
Karen

Karen Yother
President