[Michlib-l] MAME 17 Event: Novelist & Flipster

Evelyn Freeman evelyn.w.freeman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 15:40:26 EDT 2015

MAME Region 17 presents…

Everything You Wanted to Know About Novelist but were afraid to ask!

Join us as we learn the ins & outs and fabulous features of *EBSCO’s
NoveList*, the valuable MeL resource

that can assist librarians and educators with…

 Helping students find books by reading level and interests.

 Finding tools to teach with books, both fiction and nonfiction.

 Locating lists of books by topic or unit of study.

 Identifying books for lessons that meet the Common Core.

 Downloading lists of top ten, best of, favorites, and more!

Plus, see what digital magazine subscriptions look like with Flipster!