[Michlib-l] Technology Instruction in Public Libraries (TeachTech Group) Spring Meeting - April 29th

Katie Dover-Taylor dovertaylor at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 09:26:32 EDT 2015

The TeachTech Group is a gathering of public librarians interested in
discussing digital literacy and technology instruction. We'll be having our
next meeting Wednesday, April 29 at 10:00 am at the Westland Public
Library. This meeting is open to anyone who is interested, whether you have
officially joined the group or not.

10:00 am on Wednesday, April 29th
William P. Faust Public Library of Westland
6123 Central City Parkway
Meeting Room A

Please RSVP by Friday, April 24th.

Let's get together to continue sharing experiences, ideas, and what works
(and doesn't) for our patrons. There will be snacks!

Hope to see you there.

Katie

Katie Dover-Taylor
Reference Librarian
William P. Faust Public Library of Westland
6123 Central City Parkway | Westland, Michigan 48185
734-326-6123 | www.westlandlibrary.org